Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 07-30-2018, 05:47 PM   #1
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Dictionaries?

I'm finally using a Ectaco jetBook and have looked up the manual. It mentions Dictionaries but I don't seem to have any. Were these an add-on?

EDIT: Okay. I see I have dictionaries for the text books that came with the jetBook for not for the sideloaded ePubs. The dictionary option doesn't come up in ePubs. (Kind of like the original Kobo WiFi won't bring up a dictionary for sideloaded ePubs.) I'm guessing there is no way to change this?

Last edited by rcentros; 07-30-2018 at 06:39 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote