Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
20% off all eBooks @ Fictionwise this weekend

Just got an email from FW...

Quote:
20% OFF COUPON FOR ALL TITLES!

This weekend we're having a "Just Because" Sale...just because we want to. So use coupon "twenty" and save 20% off all eBooks. But hurry, the coupon only lasts through Sunday!

AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 10:08 PM   #2
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
Thanks for that. I went and had a look and when I opened the web page remembered the store. I dont shop on this site as I find it very hard to get to where I need to go. To me its messy and not very eye appealing like some of the others and takes way to much time to get where I want to go. That is time I can spend reading.

Natalie
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-10-2009, 02:28 AM   #3
Xerxes
Addict
Xerxes has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Astak EZReader, Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwinter View Post
Thanks for that. I went and had a look and when I opened the web page remembered the store. I dont shop on this site as I find it very hard to get to where I need to go. To me its messy and not very eye appealing like some of the others and takes way to much time to get where I want to go. That is time I can spend reading.

Natalie
That it is. I keep hoping one day B&N totally remakes it into something more user friendly as well as functional.
Xerxes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:19 AM   #4
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Groan! Deals like this will be the death of My Budget

I Ended up getting a couple of books with this discount as te additional 20% bought down the prices to a level I was willing to pay.

Got the New Pratchett Book, Unseen Academicals which this additional discount (+ Club) bought the price down to a more reasonable level (around $11) closer to the B&N price.

this on top of the Money I spen at Cyberread Yesterday (Theri 40% Sale) means that I've already spend most of my budget for the month and have about a dozen books now on my To read list
Also got Spice: The History of a Temptation Which looks like a really intresting book.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 04:22 AM   #5
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwinter View Post
. I dont shop on this site as I find it very hard to get to where I need to go. To me its messy and not very eye appealing like some of the others and takes way to much time to get where I want to go. That is time I can spend reading.
Can I ask which store's you usually buy From? I've found the layouts on many of the sites a lot worse, so was wondering which ones have more user friendly interface.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
That it is. I keep hoping one day B&N totally remakes it into something more user friendly as well as functional.
It can definitely use some improvement, especially in the categorization and Search. But compared to B&N and Cyberread, its a little easier to navigate, at least for me.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert