Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-06-2021, 01:06 AM   #1
Edgeverse
Edgeverse began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Edgeverse

Our website is finally up and contains a whole load of Kindle Unlimited books. We also have a trilogy, Hawk-Eye and the first book, 'Traffic' is currently free on Kindle format, just follow the link below to download your free copy.

If you're an author yourself, we also have a free book, "A Novel Approach' which is all about writing. It's a free PDF download for absolutely anyone that wants a copy.

Many thanks, please let me know of any issues or comments.

Jack

www.edgeverse.org

FREE book here

http://edgeverse.org/?page_id=1324
Edgeverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 01:15 AM   #2
Edgeverse
Edgeverse began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
FREE KINDLE PROMOTION - 15th 16th April.

Hi

We've just launched our site, www.edgeverse.org and we're giving away every book on our site for free this week, on the 15th and 16th of April on Amazon for Kindle
We have the Hawk-Eye trilogy, an 80s inspired thriller/mystery/comedy, based heavily on the old super-vehicle and action shows of the time, but brought up to date with a new, modern style that includes a non-linear story told in a unique new way.
We have Box, a literary sci-fi near-future tale about Biotekk units, artificial robot slaves with cloned artificial bodies used as cheap labour. It poses the question of what it means to be human from the narrative depths of the future sex-industry.
For those who like contemporary drama we have 'The Human Race', a story about a mysterious internet challenge offering participants a share of a million pounds, if they complete the ultimate challenge.
And, of course, we have 'The Edge,' a far-future science-fiction space-opera set on a space station perched on the frontier of the known galaxy as they begin to discover what lies beyond what is known.

I'm Jack, one of the authors on our site and I work with Seth, a professional writer and editor with decades of experience. Myself, I'm traditionally published, as well as self-published and have ghost-written way too many things, as well as worked as a professional writer for most of my life.

All of our books will be free through Thursday and Friday on Amazon in a giveaway. If you want to know more, our site has lots of additional details.

Many thanks for reading, we hope you like our work.

Jack
Edgeverse is offline   Reply With Quote