Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #1
The Deposed King
The Deposed King began at the beginning.

Device: none
Admiral's Gambit goes live!

In honor of the release of my 2nd book Admiral's Gambit. For the next few days my first book. Admiral Who? is available for free!!!!

Come join the over 600 people who've bought the Who? in the last 18 hours and discover who the Admiral is. I know once you've read the book you'll be hooked and desperate to read, the Admiral's Gambit.

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #374 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)

#8 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Science Fiction > Adventure

For those of you unfamiliar with my books:

Product Description:

When the man handed him the keys and took off, no one expected Prince-Cadet Jason Montagne to act like a real admiral, least of all himself. Terrified of what might happen if he failed, he was determined to do anything (even impersonate a Confederate admiral) to succeed.

Bugs, battleships and blaster-fire will turn out to be the least of his worries. Ship-wide mechanical failures, assassination attempts, and every young man's greatest fear are just a few of the landmines the paranoid young college student must navigate if he hopes to avoid disaster.

But with the galaxy's oldest junior lieutenant in charge of Engineering, a conniving young Intelligence Officer as his second-in-command, and barely half the crew needed to man the ship (the untrained, undisciplined half), the biggest threats may prove to be those closest to him.

Then again, just how much trouble could he get into in a week?

Before long, the question everyone will be asking is: Admiral Who?

The Deposed King
The Deposed King is offline   Reply With Quote