Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 08-19-2021, 12:56 AM   #1
zaroz
zaroz began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Question Custom Icons on Calibre-Server?

Hello, all. I am just posting to ask this before I make a feature request for it: Is there a way to modify the icons for categories on calibre content server? I know that you can already do so for the calibre app itself, but that doesn't seem to carry over to the content server, and all I end up seeing is that column/pillar... Frankly, it's beginning to look like an eyesore...
zaroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2021, 01:13 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No you cannot modify the icons used in the content server, and dont bother opening a feature request for it, it's not something I am interested in implementing, the content server is a single html file with all resources including icons bundled into it that is generated at build time.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre-server, category icons, customization