Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 11-23-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
Towerblock
Semi-Noob
Towerblock began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kindle 3, Nook Color
Question Can you highlight/annotate on Nook Color?

Hi,
i was playing with the nook color last night and didn't see a way to highlight, annotate portions of text in a book. Is this possible?

Also, does this work in pdf's as well?

Thanks..
Towerblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
Yes for books, don't know on pdf documents.
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2010, 03:37 PM   #3
Towerblock
Semi-Noob
Towerblock began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kindle 3, Nook Color
Thanks.. (eom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
Thanks!
Towerblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
LoganK
Groupie
LoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notesLoganK can name that song in three notes

Device: PRS-505,nook,Nook Color,Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towerblock View Post
i was playing with the nook color last night and didn't see a way to highlight, annotate portions of text in a book. Is this possible?
Just tap a word for a second to bring up the highlight/annotate/look-up options and then you can quickly change the selected section to your heart's content.

*Thinking out loud* I haven't tried to highlight across pages, I'll have to try that...
LoganK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
jasonkchapman
Guru
jasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it isjasonkchapman knows what time it is

Device: Sony Reader, nook, Droid, nookColor, nookTablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
No, for PDFs, unless there's some gestural incantation I don't know about.
jasonkchapman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert