Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
sjboyer
sjboyer knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'sjboyer knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'sjboyer knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'sjboyer knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'sjboyer knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'sjboyer knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'sjboyer knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'sjboyer knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'sjboyer knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'sjboyer knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'sjboyer knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle
Follow A Certain Path, ebook or paperback!

So excited, my 1st short story is now available for digital download or in paperback!!

Follow A Certain Path is the story of a depression era farm family who believes their infant son has died.

Twenty years later in 1953, Leo hires a man to help work his farm, but he believes the man he has hired could be his dead son, Michael. But how will he prove it? And how will his wife Louy take the news her son may be alive? And why did it take 20 years to find out he was alive?

It's a short, enjoyable read!

Digital Version

Paperback Version

I would love some feedback!
sjboyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
depression era, family, hospital drama, mob, mystery