Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-10-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
Spock96
Book Geek.
Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G
My collection

Never knew where to post this.
I know it's small but I'm only 20. I got 101 books(ebooks and Pbooks) and I've read 88(soon to be 89) of them.
Spock96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:52 AM   #2
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Well you've got to start somewhere.

I can just about remember when my collection was that small, nowadays my to-be-read pile completely blows that out of the water.

Soon you'll have more books than sense - or is that just me?
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #3
Jaede
Enthusiast
Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaede ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
Well you've got to start somewhere.

I can just about remember when my collection was that small, nowadays my to-be-read pile completely blows that out of the water.

Soon you'll have more books than sense - or is that just me?
You're not the only one. For every one book I read I buy, or. . . . .err acquire ten. I doubt I'll ever read all the books I have in one lifetime, but I'll certainly give it my best effort. I mean, there are worse things to be addicted to than books; though when I say that people look at me as if I've grown two heads.
Jaede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #4
Spock96
Book Geek.
Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Spock96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I got 5 or 6 books lined up on Amazon to buy. I'm a IT geek and a book geek.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:06 AM   #5
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
I like to think of sites that I visit that contain ebooks as my ebook library.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2012, 07:33 AM   #6
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaede View Post
You're not the only one. For every one book I read I buy, or. . . . .err acquire ten. I doubt I'll ever read all the books I have in one lifetime, but I'll certainly give it my best effort. I mean, there are worse things to be addicted to than books; though when I say that people look at me as if I've grown two heads.
I think we all buy or .... er acquire.
Anyway, for some reason, after I finish a book and delete it from my K3, I put back at least another 10.
AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 11:30 AM   #7
Spock96
Book Geek.

I prefer Pbooks myself. I will eventually( kinda a dream of mine) have my own personal library.