Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-05-2011, 07:30 AM   #1
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
LiveJournal and calibre

I have a good friend who has recommended some fic rec to read: http://shezanfics.livejournal.com/tag/hitchhiker
The only problem is that I want the chapters on my PRS-600!
Is there a way with Calibre to automagically convert the chapters to one epub for me to read?
As you can see, it's a lot of material, and I don't have a great deal of time for compilation.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:35 AM   #2
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
I have a good friend who has recommended some fic rec to read: http://shezanfics.livejournal.com/tag/hitchhiker...
Likely a news type 'recipe' would do; by someone capable. Look in the Recipe sub-forum for ideas I contemplating writing your own or to ask for assistance.
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert