Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-05-2009, 05:11 AM   #1
pcheuk
pcheuk began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello

Hi, I am new here. Hope I can get some information on a free e-book reader for my HTC (old) mobile device.
Paul Cheuk
pcheuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:23 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Paul and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 11:49 AM   #3
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Welcome to MobileRead pcheuk!

There certainly is a lot of information about ebooks and readers here!
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcheuk View Post
Hi, I am new here. Hope I can get some information on a free e-book reader for my HTC (old) mobile device.
Paul Cheuk
Hello Paul, and welcome to MobileRead.

We have thousands of free books here....look at the little blue tab above and click on "ebooks" You can sort by format, author or title.

Let us know where you are from, and what you like to read.

Do not hesitate to ask questions or jump in on conversations that interest you.

Enjoy.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:18 PM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Welcome to the forum!!

(my thread was upside down when I opened it... it confused me so much!)
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:23 PM   #6
hentry
hentry began at the beginning.

Device: none
Looking for content tie up

Hi,
My name is Hentry an we are currently in production with our e-book reader. The website is almost completed but you may go there as well. We are a company in the manufacturing side for the last 25 yrs and now have defined a e-reader.

The question I have today is we like to understand the following -

a. if you are content provider and require the e-book reader hardware to support your business you may contact me.
b. if you are an OEM that also requires this device please contact us.
c. VARs, Distributors and retailers or other that are interested in our product are also welcome.
d. we are also looking for e-Book reader management software that may help index, and provide other desirable features.

Look to hearing back.

Hentry
hentry@macrotronsystems.com
hentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by hentry View Post
Hi,
My name is Hentry an we are currently in production with our e-book reader. The website is almost completed but you may go there as well. We are a company in the manufacturing side for the last 25 yrs and now have defined a e-reader.

The question I have today is we like to understand the following -

a. if you are content provider and require the e-book reader hardware to support your business you may contact me.
b. if you are an OEM that also requires this device please contact us.
c. VARs, Distributors and retailers or other that are interested in our product are also welcome.
d. we are also looking for e-Book reader management software that may help index, and provide other desirable features.

Look to hearing back.

Hentry
hentry@macrotronsystems.com
Hello, Hentry, and welcome to MobileRead.

I strongly suggest you go here and open a new thread introducing yourself.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49

right now you are being 'hidden' on anothers post.

Enjoy the forums.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote