Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 03-23-2018, 08:00 PM   #1
Jrosie
Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus7
strange problem in CC since the Oreo update

I am able to connect to Calibre. However I would click on a book and then I would see the book and the info, but no download and read to click on.
I accidentally touched near the top of the screen and I saw the mobi with the check box for an instant. On closer examination, I saw that download and read were there, but the letters are black on a black border. I can't find an adjustment for this. Any ideas?
Thanks
Jrosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2018, 07:26 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
This is a bug. I will fix it in the next release. As you noted, if you tap on the space where the text should be you will get the right behavior.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2018, 03:41 PM   #3
Jrosie
Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jrosie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus7
Thank you! I appreciate all the work you do on the app. I could not do without it.
Jrosie is offline   Reply With Quote