Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-23-2015, 09:03 AM   #1
Tizzalicious
Connoisseur
Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tizzalicious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPad 2, iPhone 5
Best android e-ink reader for Scribd?

I absolutely love Scribd, but I hve a hard time reading on my ipad or phone, so I'm thinking about getting a new reader than can install the Scribd app.

Does anyone have experience with Scrbd on an android reader? I have looked into a few Onyx readers and the Icarus, which I think can all run the app, but I can't find any information about if it actually works well.

I hope there are some Scribd users around Thanks!
Tizzalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:52 PM   #2
selina4books
Addict
selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.selina4books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Glo, & Aura HD, KPW, Nook Glow, Nook HD
I bought an Onyx Boox T68 for the same reason but it was so slow I returned it and went back to using my iPad or Galaxy Tab for Scribd. Maybe there's a newer one now that works better but I was not impressed with the one I had.

Last edited by selina4books; 09-26-2015 at 10:55 PM.
selina4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert