Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-18-2014, 06:43 PM   #1
Ansem_93
Zealot
Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Change Yes/No valor in grid view?

Hi guys! i really love this new grid view! I also setted two icon for the books that i had read or not.
I have only two question:
1) can i change the valor in yes/no column of multiple books at the same time?
2) can ichange the valor of yes/no column in grid view? if yes, how?
Ansem_93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:57 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
1) Yes, use the bulk metadata edit tool
2) No, you cannot do any metadata editing in the grid view, you have to use the edit metadata dialog for that.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert