Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-09-2021, 10:37 AM   #1
chanmali
chanmali began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Exclamation Hi! Help needed for my Kobo Libra 2

Hello all! I am new here.

What I did was a dummy mistake - I plugged in my kobo reader to my computer and deleted the "kobo" file which was in the "koboereader". Because of that, I cannot transfer any annotations to my computer...

It has been frustrating weeks trying to troubleshoot this so I would greatly appreciate any help!
chanmali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 10:43 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

You should ask this question in the Kobo subforum. Please ask the moderators to move your post there. You can do that by clicking the Report button under your username, on the right side of the karma button.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kobo libra h2o