Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-01-2021, 11:37 PM   #16
vietchovui
Zealot
vietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enoughvietchovui will become famous soon enough

Device: PRS T1, Kobo Forma 8G, Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Where on earth do you get that idea from? Not from the person who maintains the driver, especially as I have already explicitly stated that calibre reads the database on the device.
Oh, maybe I’ve read too much about these things, mixed them up, and forgot about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
If you look at the details of one of the books in nickel, the file name will probably start with "/mnt/sd"
Yes, indeed.
vietchovui is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, kobo libra h2o, koreader