Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 09:12 PM   #211
sbaylor
Addict
sbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: iPad, iPad mini, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian1944 View Post
Headers and Footers

I am trying to find a way to edit the information given in the header and footer of the reading screen. The Book name and percentage read at the top and the chapter name, total pages and number of pages read at the bottom.
I feel sure I am missing some way to select what is actually shown or not have some of the information, gaining extra reading lines.
Alternatively I am looking for some way to change the level (dim) these information items.
I feel sure these options are here somewhere but I would like help in finding them.
Please see the answer in an earlier post about MapleRead 1.5:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbaylor View Post
When the top & bottom page margin is small enough, the header and footer will disappear, as there is not enough room (margin) to display them properly.

As for the content of header and footer, it is not supposed to be different from previous version (v1.4.1). As I mentioned in some post in the old BookMaster thread, this issue will be addressed in future releases.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:16 PM   #212
sbaylor
Addict
sbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: iPad, iPad mini, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbaylor View Post
The iPhone version was finally available on the App Store yesterday, along with the updated iPad version. The version numbers are all 1.5.

Starting with v1.5, BookMaster has been renamed as MapleRead.

With the change of the app family name and the additional support of iPhone, I have started a new MapleRead thread to address further questions related to v1.5 and later.
Please post to the main MapleRead thread for all questions related to BookMaster and MapleRead.

Thanks!
Advert
Old 07-25-2016, 03:57 PM   #213
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
This thread is now closed.

Please go to the other thread.

Thank you.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread