Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 08-06-2021, 03:18 AM   #1
JohannB
JohannB began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O
Red face Overdrive: issues with multiple libraries

Hi All,

I have three library cards: two from the USA and one from the UK. I have managed to connect the two US libraries, so that all my loans sync to my Kobo from both libraries. But I cannot make it work with the UK library. Any ideas why? Is this a limitation with UK libraries?

Best,
JohannB
JohannB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 09:38 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
My guess is that it is a country thing. Kobo probably won't connect to a library that is not in the country your account is registered in. As you can connect to the libraries in USA, that probably means your account is in the USA. Changing it to the UK will probably allow the UK library, but, not the USA libraries.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo libra h2o, overdrive