Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-22-2017, 06:39 PM   #40636
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, 2 Kindle Fire HDs, Nexus 7, 3 Phablets
Stay safe Bilbo!

I'm doing a happy dance. Hubby got hired for a customer service position! He starts Monday.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:48 PM   #40637
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 600, Sony 650, Sony T2, Xoom, Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013), Nook ST (x2)
Thanks all.

Safely back in our London accommodation now. Lots of closed roads and lots of police around obviously, but it feels safe at the moment. I'm in Westminster again tomorrow, so hoping for a lot less eventful day.

My thoughts are with those that were injured and the families of those that died.
Bilbo1967 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:49 PM   #40638
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 600, Sony 650, Sony T2, Xoom, Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013), Nook ST (x2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Stay safe Bilbo!

I'm doing a happy dance. Hubby got hired for a customer service position! He starts Monday.

Sent from my XT1528
Congratulations Blossom. Great news
Bilbo1967 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:34 AM   #40639
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Glad you're well, Bilbo1967!
cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:35 AM   #40640
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Stay safe Bilbo!

Sent from my XT1528
Alright!
Old 03-23-2017, 10:09 AM   #40641
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy J7, & an iPod Nano.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
No no, I think what that's saying is it costs 50c in Australia. You've got the wrong end of the stick .

WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 10:11 AM   #40642
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Air, Samsung Galaxy J7, & an iPod Nano.
So what are you doing RIGHT NOW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Stuck in our office in Westminster following the assumed terrorist attack

That was terrible. Terrorists who threaten innocents are not heroes. They are lowlife thugs and vandals fit only for the lowest levels of an Inferno.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 03-23-2017 at 10:14 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 07:29 PM   #40643
DrDln
Dr S Dhillon, learner
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Looking at mobileread forums....
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 08:54 AM   #40644
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Trying to find the motivation for work. On Friday I usually have half of the day off and most of the time I have the morning off. I prefer having the afternoon off, but in the morning we get a shipment in and if I work in the morning my father won't finish the list with prices until it's almost time for me to go. Which means I don't get to work on the shipment and it'll have to wait until Saturday or the next week. If I work in the afternoon I have at least a couple of hours to work on the shipment, depending on how big the shipment is and how busy the store is. I do regularly work in the morning, if there is another shipment that needs finishing or when I am house sitting. But not today.

And the weather is so nice and I have a new computer game that's very addicting, so it's very hard to find the motivation to go downstairs.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 09:06 AM   #40645
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Writing final exam essay questions for one of my classes. I have a reputation to uphold as the hardest tester/grader in my program
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 11:47 AM   #40646
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
Writing final exam essay questions for one of my classes. I have a reputation to uphold as the hardest tester/grader in my program
Have fun and that is a great reputation. I always found professors with your rep were the easiest to learn from.
Cinisajoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM   #40647
DrDln
Dr S Dhillon, learner
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Getting ready for dinner.... All vegetarian....LOL
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM   #40648
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, 2 Kindle Fire HDs, Nexus 7, 3 Phablets
Just had our Anniversary dinner. It's our 17th wedding Anniversary today. It was Chinese food. Very good.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:32 PM   #40649
cromag

Quote:
Just had our Anniversary dinner. It's our 17th wedding Anniversary today. It was Chinese food. Very good.

Sent from my XT1528
Happy anniversary!
Old Today, 03:06 AM   #40650
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Happy anniversary, Blossom!

I'm currently preparing to go to the Creative Life convention. It's the first time it's held, according to the website it's not just a convention for those who want to shop, but for those who also want to know the makers and creators and the story behind their product. There are also 50 workshops to get creative yourself. I haven't really looked at the program, I've decided to be spontaneous today.

My sister is joining me, we've arranged to meet in front of the building. Just in case my sister forgot to set her clock forward I'm bringing my Kindle.

Now I just have to figure out which route I need to cycle to get there. It's only about 3 miles, but there is a big building project going on en route (for the past five or six years now) and they keep changing the roads, so I just might take a longer route and go around it.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?