Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-11-2017, 04:45 AM   #691
demishrike
demishrike began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905C / Kindle Paperwhite
Hi, new guy here, I was given a Kobo touch N905C to repair, but it didn't come with the firmware uSD card. It is fixed, I checked it with an android system but I would like the proper Nickel OS. Could you send me the uSD image please.
demishrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2017, 04:57 AM   #692
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD
PM sent.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 01:39 PM   #693
demishrike
demishrike began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905C / Kindle Paperwhite
Thanks to Davidfor.
demishrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 04:34 AM   #694
MrDrBob
MrDrBob began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch N905B
Could I please have the SD card image for a Kobo Touch 8857A-KBN905B? Mine spontaneously bricked itself a few days ago when the internal SD card died. Thanks.
MrDrBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 05:04 AM   #695
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 02-17-2017, 06:43 AM   #696
Kaalahaan
Kaalahaan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 905C
Mess my SD card

Hi all,

I'm currently playing with my Kobo touch, trying alternative OS.
Doing so, i've stupidly erase the original 2GB SD card

Can someone point me to the original SD Card image of my reader ?

FFC ID: NOIKBN905C

Thanks for you help !

Nicolas.
Kaalahaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:59 AM   #697
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-24-2017, 03:57 AM   #698
Kaalahaan
Kaalahaan began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch 905C
Many thanks !

Thank you David, work like a charm now
Kaalahaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:02 PM   #699
matejuh
matejuh began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura
I turned on USB-OTG on my Kobo Aura with XCSoar and it stopped working. It seems, that it can be resolved with booting from external SD image. May I please for image (according to the linked thread Kobo H2O). Thanks in advance!
matejuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 06:47 PM   #700
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. Though I can't work out why you picked the Touch thread to make the request. The one you linked to would seem to have been the sensible one.