Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 10-16-2012, 03:23 AM   #1
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Markdown to ePub generation of ID attributes

Has the generation of ID attributes changed recently? In previous conversions the values generated were strings like pb_id_123 but now the values seem to take the contents of the tag.

So what used to be:

<h2 id="pb_id_1" class="calibre1">A Commentary on St. Paul's Epistle to the Galatians</h2>

now becomes:

<h2 id="a-commentary-on-st-pauls-epistle-to-the-galatians" class="calibre1">A Commentary on St. Paul's Epistle to the Galatians</h2>

with corresponding changes in all references to the link, e.g. in the toc.ncx.

Is there a tweak to control this?
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:17 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I dont maintain the txt input plugin so I cant give you a definitive answer, but I recall that the markdown to html component calibre uses was updated a little while ago. If that is indeed the cause of this then there is no way to control this short of modifying that component.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2012, 02:45 AM   #3
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Ok thanks. I'll find a work around by either adjusting my markdown or by adding another option to my post-conversion plugin. I don't really want to modify any standard components.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote