Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 12-18-2018, 09:14 PM   #1
Marky Marc
Marky Marc began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad 5th generation
Marvin 3 / Ipad - I can't create a "User Collection"

I'm trying to create some custom "User Collections", but can't for some reason.

When I click on "User Collections", I see the pencil / paper icon in the top right corner. When I click on it, the icon turns to a check mark, and a greyed out message saying "tap to rename or delete" shows up. I have tapped all over the place, and create a new collection.

Has anyone had this problem? Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

I am using an ipad and Marvin 3.
Marky Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 05:05 AM   #2
lxpose
Connoisseur
lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
"Long press" on a book and select "Organise in collections". This allows you to create a new collection to which you can add the book.
lxpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2018, 09:40 AM   #3
Marky Marc
Marky Marc began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad 5th generation
Thanks!

Thank you very much! Got it now!
Marky Marc is offline   Reply With Quote