Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #16
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
call them back and tell them that they made it worse. There is no reason in the world why you should not have access to both sites. I do and I am like you living in Australia. I just change the country code to the US and all is good on my end. Sounds like you got a bad one off person.
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:29 PM   #17
nwinter
Zealot
nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.nwinter has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: sony PS-505, Iphone and about to add a Kindle DX
Sorry should point out that I have a Kindle DX that is not international, have never set foot in the US since having it, had it delivered to Australia registered to my Amazon account and I am able to access the US store. So if it works for me it should for you as well.
nwinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #18
courton
courton began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Thank you for your response. I am going to let it sit for a few days and try again.
courton is offline   Reply With Quote