Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 04-10-2010, 07:42 AM   #1
madjo
madjo began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
How long does it take for OI-live to load

Hi all,

I'm trying out Open Inkpot, and for that I use the live image. But it doesn't do much for me. I first get the loading arrows of Bebook's firmware, then those disappear and I get treated to a blank page, and no apparent indication of anything loading.
What can I do to get OI to run on my machine?
Old 04-11-2010, 09:18 AM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by madjo View Post
Hi all,

I'm trying out Open Inkpot, and for that I use the live image. But it doesn't do much for me. I first get the loading arrows of Bebook's firmware, then those disappear and I get treated to a blank page, and no apparent indication of anything loading.
What can I do to get OI to run on my machine?
What version of OpenInkpot are you trying use, and which BeBook? BeBook Mini(Hanlin V5) and the 2010 version of BeBook One(Hanlin V3+) will not run OpenInkpot at all, but it should work fine on the 2009 version of BeBook One(Hanlin V3). dottedmag has said that the daily build releases for Hanlin V3 are currently broken. I have never used the live version, but I expect that you would have much better luck with the 0.2 release version for Hanlin V3 if the reader that you have is the Hanlin V3.
Advert
Old 04-11-2010, 04:14 PM   #3
madjo
madjo began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
I have the original BeBook, and I tried the latest daily build indeed. I'll try the stable release then. Thanks.