Notices

Old 09-09-2009, 01:40 AM   #1
Katosen
Nerd Core
Katosen began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Finally Got One

Hello guys,

I finally broke down and got me an e-reader. Specifically, the PRS-505 Sony Reader. Books-a-Million had a $100 off coupon (with the use of the Millionare Card) so I figured, what the hell?

I knew about the new versions coming out soon, but I prefer the no-touch screen. I have no particular need for it

Anyway, I'm a sci-fi/fantasy/alternate history reader. My current favorite is Stephen Kings 'The Dark Tower' series (and the only books of his I've READ through) and I'm currently reading the 2nd in Harry Turtledove's alternate history series 'Worldwar: Tilting the Balance'.

Nice to meet all of you
Katosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 01:49 AM   #2
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
HELLO Katosen!!!

Congrats on your 505, I know you will love it!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2009, 02:27 AM   #3
Journier
Groupie
Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Journier has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hello Katosen, I have a 505. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.
Journier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:32 AM   #4
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to MR! I'm sure you'll love your 505

We have a lot of free ebooks here, and you might also want to drop by Baen for sci-fi books...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #5
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Katosen!

Congratulations on your new reader. You will love your 505 and wonder how you ever read a book before! Enjoy!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2009, 01:06 AM   #6
Katosen
Nerd Core
Katosen began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Haha, thanks guys

Yeah, the reader really helps out when I have to practice for acting class. I carry around a copy of the script and whatever books I'm reading on one package. Makes things so much easier for me ^_^
Katosen is offline   Reply With Quote