Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-18-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
Anggun
Enthusiast
Anggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enoughAnggun will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony PRS-505
eHarlequin Promotion

Quote:
Spend $10 or more in the eBook Store and get $5 off* your order—that's a FREE eBook worth $5! Simply use coupon code EBOOKSUMMER at Checkout to start saving.

*Offer valid until August 31, 2009, 11:59 p.m. EDT. Not to be used with other offers or coupons. Offer available only on eBooks.eHarlequin.com.
It says not to be used with other offers, but I tried it with the $2.99 road trip offers and it worked. So, in total I got like almost 70% discount on one book.
Anggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:10 AM   #2
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
Thanks for that. I've been meaning to get some other Cliff Ryder Room 59 books for awhile so now I've got the two latest ones for ~ $6. Can't complain about that
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2009, 03:05 AM   #3
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Thanks, I took advantage of this coupon to pick up some Anne Stuarts.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote