Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-05-2012, 09:25 AM   #76
mousa_mk
mousa_mk began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox m92
Hello again,
I have finished the fa_IR translation and attached it here

Please note that some unfinished entries are the ones which I didn't understand their context and was not sure to translate them literally or leave them as they are in the original form, so I chose the latter option to prevent any harm, but left their mark as unfinished so maybe later someone else do the right thing about them.

I will try the translate in the az_IR and az_AZ locales also, but although Azerbaijani is my mother tongue, I am not very good at it because it was not tought to us academically in schools or universities!
(We are trying by social movements to make our government to let our own languages be taught in schools alongside the official Persian language to prevent this disaster of not knowing your own language to happen to our next generations!)

If I was successful at finishing their translation, I will deliver them as soon as it's done
Attached Files
File Type: zip onyx_fa_IR.ts.zip (20.1 KB, 872 views)
mousa_mk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #77
bob_tm
Enthusiast
bob_tm began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Onyx M92
If there is interest, I can make a Norwegian translation.
bob_tm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2012, 01:19 AM   #78
elkm
elkm began at the beginning.

Device: kindle and OnixBook M92
Can I help?

hello Booxtor, I just got my M92 from "ereader-store.de" and the portuguese need some fixes. It's about 80% good!!

can you create a file to me for Portuguese-BR (Brazil)

best regards
ewerton
elkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:04 AM   #79
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
@Booxtor,
I could update the Czech one. Some parts are not, due to development changes in firmware, translated.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:05 AM   #80
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Hi, guys!

I will post here some new and also lready translated asked language files short before the new update will be finished. There are some new features, that should be also translated!
Thanks a lot for your commitment!
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2012, 12:37 AM   #81
elkm
elkm began at the beginning.

Device: kindle and OnixBook M92
any news about the translation and/or new firmware?
elkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:20 PM   #82
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkm View Post
any news about the translation and/or new firmware?
I know, many of you are waiting for new update for M92. Since we got some negative responses from some users, who blamed us to use them as beta testers, we decided to test our software more intensive, before we provide it to our customers. This is the reason we still need some days to finish polishing on new update, but I can already tell you what is new in that Update:
Our main goal was to extend and improve the functionality of new pdf reader.
added Page Setup, where user can adjust his document and other zooming tools have respect the new page settings.
What has been done:

-Added customized zoom. If you need zoom level i.e. 378%, you can just set that level in a dialog now.
- Added (+) and (-) stepwise zoom ( 10% increment /decrement)
- Improved the functionality of Page and Scrolling reading modes
- Added Page Setup tools (manual and automatic margin settings)
- Improved the multi column reading.
- Added visualisation for viewports (boarder lines of last displayed viewport)
- Improved functionality of annotations.
- Solved some known problems with merging and export of annotation.
- Improved functionality of dictionary
- Added multifunctional status bar. You can now see and select some often used tools (categorized) in status bar...
... File Explorer: file name sorting works now properly (directories grouped first)
... and so forth..

Last edited by Booxtor; 10-04-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #83
Buecherwurm92
Buecherwurm92 began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
I know, many of you are waiting for new update for M92. Since we got some negative responses from some users, who blamed us to use them as beta testers, we decided to test our software more intensive, before we provide it to our customers.
That list looks very promising!

Is there a place where one can submit concrete bug reports, to help with testing? For example, I just found a PDF file that the M92 doesn't display correctly; most elements from the page are simply missing. I'd happily send a copy to whoever wants to look at that.
Buecherwurm92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #84
naravive
Enthusiast
naravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle, Boox M92
Quote:
I know, many of you are waiting for new update for M92. Our main goal was to extend and improve the functionality of new pdf reader.
Booxtor,

Any chance to also improve the pdf reader's EPUB capability/features and add .doc / .rtf capability?
naravive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:13 AM   #85
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buecherwurm92 View Post
That list looks very promising!

Is there a place where one can submit concrete bug reports, to help with testing? For example, I just found a PDF file that the M92 doesn't display correctly; most elements from the page are simply missing. I'd happily send a copy to whoever wants to look at that.
You can send the file to our store (just use the contact form) or give me the link here. We will test it

Quote:
Originally Posted by naravive View Post
Booxtor,

Any chance to also improve the pdf reader's EPUB capability/features and add .doc / .rtf capability?
Most of features of new pdf reader will be available in EPUB documents too.. W.r.t .DOC/.RTF - PDF reader are not able to open and view those formats. In Boox readers we are using another viewer for MS Office documents.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:26 PM   #86
naravive
Enthusiast
naravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animalsnaravive is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle, Boox M92
Quote:
In Boox readers we are using another viewer for MS Office documents.
But unfortunately the Office Reader doesn't seem to allow annotations... This is why I ask.
naravive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #87
HerrB
HerrB began at the beginning.

Device: Boox M92
Quote:
[...]we still need some days to finish polishing on new update, but I can already tell you what is new in that Update[...]
Any idea when the new firmware will be available?

J.
HerrB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:28 PM   #88
dkef
Enthusiast
dkef began at the beginning.

I should be able to do a Greek translation, if there is interest. I speak it natively and I am very proficient in English.
dkef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #89
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkef View Post
I should be able to do a Greek translation, if there is interest. I speak it natively and I am very proficient in English.
Hi,

Great idea! We are very interested in good Greek translation. I am going to prepare .ts files containing new features next week . You can download it here and as soon as you are finished just upload the file here and we will create a new update file with new translations.
Big thanks in advance!

Σας ευχαριστούμε!
Old 11-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #90
dkef
Enthusiast
dkef began at the beginning.

Παρακαλώ!
It is a good way to support the community of what seems as a good underdog in the ereader business. I'll do my best, within the limited free time I have.

Last edited by dkef; 11-04-2012 at 03:01 AM.
dkef is offline   Reply With Quote