Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #31
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
so if I order an M92 these days am I going to get it with OS 1.7?
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:21 PM   #32
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
The Czech translation file. Not perfect, but I tried my best...
Attached Files
File Type: rar onyx_cs_CZ_120207.rar (17.9 KB, 407 views)
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-08-2012, 05:02 AM   #33
stancho
stancho began at the beginning.

Device: onyx boox m92
There is and Bulgarian.ts file
Attached Files
File Type: rar onyx_bg_BG.rar (19.4 KB, 341 views)
stancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:04 AM   #34
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
@Mono
@stancho

Thank you guys! As a little gratitude I will send you vouchers for our shop. You can use it yourself or give it to your friends.

@PF4Mobile
My new batch of M92 shall be delivered with firmware 1.7, some additional languages (thanks again to my volunteers) and some new international keyboard layouts
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #35
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
@Mono
@stancho

Thank you guys! As a little gratitude I will send you vouchers for our shop. You can use it yourself or give it to your friends.

@PF4Mobile
My new batch of M92 shall be delivered with firmware 1.7, some additional languages (thanks again to my volunteers) and some new international keyboard layouts
When are you starting shipping from the new batch?
Advert
Old 02-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #36
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
When are you starting shipping from the new batch?
We expect to get the new batch of M92 in the course of next week
Old 02-08-2012, 10:51 AM   #37
PF4Mobile
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
We expect to get the new batch of M92 in the course of next week
Please let us know when you get them
Did you mention to them the dead pixel problems?>
Are they now checking that before they ship them to you?
Old 02-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #38
catharsis
Addict
catharsis began at the beginning.

Device: iRex DR800SG, Onyx Boox M92
Hi Booxtor, I'm quite busy but I hope next week I will finish the Romanian translation. It's quite annoying that some items are marked as correct, event if there is empty text. When is the next firmware expected and also would you think the problem to connect to Ad-Hoc networks would be fixed?
catharsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:54 PM   #39
ragasol
ragasol began at the beginning.

Device: onyxboox m92
Hi Booxtor:

If you need any help to translate something into spanish let me know.

RAFA
ragasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 04:22 PM   #40
initx
Enthusiast
initx began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Nokia Lumia 800
Booxtor, I can make a Hungarian translation, just let me know.
initx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:33 PM   #41
Booxtor
Booxtor

Hi guys. Thanks
Hungarian translation would be very nice! I will send you the ts as soon as your order has been dispatched

@RAFA next week I will public new firmware (1.7) that supports spainish menu (thanks to melmoth79). It would be nice just to check the translation. If you have some suggestions let me know
Old 02-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #42
AlexKidd
Enthusiast
AlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox 60, Onyx Boox Max Carta, Wexler Flex One
Dear Booxtor,

forgive me if I'm abusing your kindness, but you're the closest person to Onyx that I know

Do you succeed to get some info about the future of Boox 60?

Many old users are losing hope due to of the silence of Onyx to this question

Last edited by AlexKidd; 02-10-2012 at 05:36 PM.
AlexKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 07:12 AM   #43
Booxtor
Booxtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexKidd View Post
Dear Booxtor,

forgive me if I'm abusing your kindness, but you're the closest person to Onyx that I know

Do you succeed to get some info about the future of Boox 60?

Many old users are losing hope due to of the silence of Onyx to this question
Hi,

I've already forwarded your question to Onyx and hope to get answer on Monday
Old 02-16-2012, 09:39 AM   #44
AlexKidd
Enthusiast
AlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheeseAlexKidd can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox 60, Onyx Boox Max Carta, Wexler Flex One
There are no new news from Onyx?
AlexKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #45
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Czech translation looks quite OK in 1.7. It needs some improvements, but till now, I haven't found anything wrong or misleading.

If there are some complains, please let me know. I'll fix it.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote