Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-30-2012, 12:18 PM   #1
Irving B.
Irving B. began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone (Stanza 3.2)
Unable to connect my iPhone (Stanza3.2) to Calibre for ebook transfer

Hello everyone,
I experienced a problem with Stanza 3.2 on iPhone 4 (iOS6). When I try to connect my iPhone to Calibre via sharing server, sometimes I can see the Calibre library but not charging it, sometimes Stanza does not find Calibre.
I do not understand completely the thread on this page :
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=118560
Because my iPhone is not displayed by my windows 7 64 bit computer. But until october of this year I used to transfer my ebooks without cable from Calibre library to my iPhone's Stanza app...(which is one of the wonderfullest capacity of Calibre) (I had already a problem like that because of a apparently conflict with VMware, but I had fixed it by trying some adjustements. Now even by uninstall VMware, it is impossible to transfer)
Maybe someone knows how to fix it ?
I try to install the Apple iDevice interface by GRiker today but it changes nothing...
Thank you very much for the time spend on my case
Best regards
Irving B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
The Apple iDevice plugin only affects transfers from calibre to iTunes/iBooks, not Stanza.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2012, 01:56 PM   #3
Irving B.
Irving B. began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone (Stanza 3.2)
Thank you GRiker for your answer...
The problem remain unresolved...Maybe someone experienced the same difficulties ?
Many thanks
Irving B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #4
Skrpo1
Skrpo1 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad 2
I'm having the same problem also. Stanza quit connecting to Calibre on both my iphone 4s and ipad 2. I've solved the problem by just going straight through itunes and the Stanza app to add files. Works great.
Skrpo1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, iphone, stanza, transfer