Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 11-20-2015, 04:09 PM   #1
kentosbento
kentosbento began at the beginning.

Device: KoboVox
Dragon romances

Hello hello,
For a while now I've been searching for a quite specific type of romance novel and I've found very little relating to it. What I've been searching for is a novel with a romance between a human and a non-shape shifting dragon. I've been recommended dozens of stories featuring dragons-becoming-human and it's just not what I'm interested in. It doesn't have to be sexual. Does anyone know of any books with this certain plot?
kentosbento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 04:14 PM   #2
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
The only one I know which includes something similar is "Dragonsbane", by Barbara Hambly.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 04:30 PM   #3
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Gordon R Dickson's The Dragon and the George might meet your requirements.

Quote:
Through no fault of his own, the once human Jim Eckert had become a dragon. Unfortunately, his beloved Angie had remained human. But in this magical land anything could happen. To make matter worse, Angie had been taken prisoner by an evil dragon and was held captive in the impenetrable Loathly Tower. So in this land where humans were edible and beasts were magical--where spells worked and logic didn't--Jim Eckert had a big, strange problem.
Its the first of a series of nine books.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 09:40 AM   #4
kentosbento
kentosbento began at the beginning.

Device: KoboVox
I'll give them both a shot, thanks for replying so quickly! And thank you for not suggesting more shifter books!
kentosbento is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dragon, nonhuman, novels, romance