Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 09-01-2021, 06:29 PM   #1
dunhill
Addict
dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.dunhill can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Alternative calibre companion on windows?

There is something for windows that allows access to a library that is in OneDrive, but without physically synchronizing it, that is, what calibre companion does.
It is a question from a friend, I recommended the content server, but he does not want to leave the pc on with calibre.
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 09:13 PM   #2
crane3
Fanatic
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
freda+ (paid version). the free version may also access the onedrive.

I don't have anything on onedrive but was able to access it as a source even tho I do not have a onedrive account or anything on the onedrive.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert