Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #16
rxmom03
Addict
rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rxmom03 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pixel 3, iPad Air, Kobo Aura One
I have a question about this--I posted this on the Android forum but haven't gotten any answers yet (in case this post looks familiar to anyone!). I just rooted my Nook Color (CM7) and discovered I had the problem with not all of the Google Market showing. So I got the LCD Density app, fixed my density, cleared the cache on google market and all was well. Except I have lost one of my icons!

I bought the Mantano reader--I think I bought it before I realized I couldn't get all the market. But now that I have fixed the market, I don't have my icon anymore. They have a free trial app, which I downloaded first to try--and that one is still showing (of course). If I look on the market, it says that the reader app is installed, and if I open it from the market then everything comes up and works fine. But still no icon.

I thought about uninstalling the app and then re-installing it. I know I could do that on iTunes, but wasn't sure if Google Market would let me do that without paying again? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Mary
rxmom03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 01:25 PM   #17
MyDilemma
MyDilemma began at the beginning.

Device: NOOK COLOR, and Galaxy Tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
Try the LCD Density app set for "Killall." If it says your density is already 160, just try going to the Market App Info, Clear Data, then run the Market again.

Thank you so much, Movies are showing on my market using LCD Density..
MyDilemma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2011, 01:01 AM   #18
jazbrown
jazbrown began at the beginning.

Device: nookcolor
Ok so I may need some guidance here...

I recently put cymod on my nook after... whatever root I had before... I wanted BT and that seemed to be my only option.

Since I have been having similar issues. Some apps don't show up in the market at all (IMDB Netflix) and some show up but have no download button (can't remember examples but trust me). I tried going through appbrain for the ones that don't show up but when I get there... no download button.

I tried the density/dataclear/buildedit and that gave me more stuff in the store (movies) but not the stuff I really want.

I guess what I'm saying is..... help

Edit: ok, I have been able to get around some stuff by sideloading. I got Netflix and flash by sideloading apk's. However I would still like to have more full access to the store and would appreciate some advice.

Last edited by jazbrown; 08-29-2011 at 01:14 PM.
jazbrown is offline   Reply With Quote