Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-10-2019, 12:53 PM   #1
kghugo
kghugo began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Border-radius in pdf not working

Hi all,

I have created an ebook with Calibre in the format of EPUB. I have used img{border-radius: 3px;} on images in that ebook. After I have converted the EPUB into PDF, clutter appears at the corner of those images. Is there anyway I can fix this issue?

A screenshot of the corner of those images:https://monosnap.com/file/YELC8i7bTO...cuqOfIM3gwfQFe

(You can see the clutter when you zoom in a little bit more)

Thank you so much for your help.
kghugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 02:35 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by kghugo View Post
Hi all,

I have created an ebook with Calibre in the format of EPUB. I have used img{border-radius: 3px;} on images in that ebook. After I have converted the EPUB into PDF, clutter appears at the corner of those images. Is there anyway I can fix this issue?
Can you actually see much of a curvature in the corners of the images in your epub? A 3 pixel radius is on the small side.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert