Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 12-22-2017, 02:25 PM   #1
arooni
Addict
arooni began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4 (2018)
Anyway to have progress sync between moon+ reader & calibre (or any app for ubuntu)?

I do most of my reading through Moon+ reader across three devices.

Occasionally though I'd like to read on my Ubuntu laptop which has calibre installed with my library stored on Dropbox.

Questions>>

1) Is there any way to have reading positions sync between moon+ reader and calibre? That way I could read on my laptop and have progress update automagically on all my devices.
2) If not, is there any other way to get reading progress synced between moon+ reader and any other way to read the book? I don't have to use calibre, it's just what I have right now. Something akin to read.amazon.com

Thanks in advance!
arooni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 12:21 AM   #2
Tikker
Zealot
Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy S7, Kobo Aura
doesn't exist at this point. calibre doesn't even have an official way of marking books read natively iirc.
Tikker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert