Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-14-2018, 09:45 AM   #1
ranw
ranw began at the beginning.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD
Icarus Illumina XL HD, bricked after official update

Hello,

because of problems with the play store the support of Icarus had sent an update link. After I started the installation, the device hangs in the update screen. Nothing works anymore. Does anyone know what I can do?
ranw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:33 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranw View Post
because of problems with the play store the support of Icarus had sent an update link. After I started the installation, the device hangs in the update screen. Nothing works anymore. Does anyone know what I can do?
Contact Icarus and explain the situation then ask them what steps are required to recover from this situation. If what they describe works please share the steps here.

Update: If you ask in this thread they may be able to help you.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 02-14-2018 at 08:45 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote