Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 03-03-2018, 09:47 PM   #1
birkmaggs
Connoisseur
birkmaggs began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy 2
Does Calibre auto sync to OneDrive when I connect?

I'm not talking about uploading books, I mean for instance if I edit the title of some books etc
birkmaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:19 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
No it doesn't.

Before you start calibre you should stop OneDrive and restart it when you close calibre, then OneDrive will do its synchronising - don't restart calibre until Onedrive finishes its synchronising.

See para 3 of this FAQ item from the Calibre User Manual.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-04-2018 at 12:28 AM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-03-2018, 11:06 PM   #3
birkmaggs
Connoisseur
birkmaggs began at the beginning.

Device: galaxy 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
No it doesn't.

Before you start calibre you should stop OneDrive and restart it when you close calibre, then OneDrive will do its synchronising - don't restart calibre until Onedrive finishes its synchronising.

See para 3 of this FAQ item from the Calibre User Manual.

BR
I think you forgot the link.
birkmaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 12:29 AM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by birkmaggs View Post
I think you forgot the link.
Fixed - must have got lost in transit

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote