Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-27-2010, 06:58 AM   #1
hapalochlaena
hapalochlaena began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-700
Borders AU : A couple of reasonably-priced books

I went to the Aussie Borders site and plugged in a few authors' names, not really expecting to find anything much.

Came up with these ebooks in epub format:

Larsson, Stieg: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (AU $10.95)
Monk, Devon: Magic on the Storm (AU $6.95)

which is very nice, as Magic on the Storm was released only this month in the US.

Now here's a potential problem: The site said I could pay via Paypal Express without signing up with Borders, so I did that. A confirmation is supposed to be sent to my Paypal-linked email, but it hasn't happened yet. If nothing comes through by tomorrow morning I'll be contacting Customer Service for help, with my transaction number as a reference.
hapalochlaena is offline   Reply With Quote