Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-15-2009, 03:57 AM   #1
F1Wild
Addict
F1Wild doesn't litterF1Wild doesn't litter

Device: Paolo-my Kindle2, Blackberry Curve
Phoenix (Arizona, US) Kindle meet-up

A few of us over at Kindle Boards are having a Phoenix meet-up and would like to cordially invite any Kindle users in the area to join us.

KINDLE MEET-UP – PHOENIX EDITION

Day/Date/Time:
Saturday/August 29, 2009/1pm

Place:
The Poisoned Pen
4014 N Goldwater Blvd. Suite 101
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
(480) 947-2974
www.thepoisonedpen.com

Events:
Kindle meet-up
Author meet/greet & book signing (both have books in Kindle format):
-Thomas Greanias
-Timothy Hallinan

If interested please RSVP via PM to me.
Cheers!

Last edited by F1Wild; 08-15-2009 at 04:03 AM.
F1Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
another meet-up ! great news ! i know we have several members in Arizona, hopefully they are close to Phoenix and can make it. it's great to see authors participating as well ! it's coming up very soon so i'll make a front-page post to announce it for maximum visibility.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2009, 10:58 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Your link isn't working, I think this is the one you want......

http://www.poisonedpen.com/
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:59 AM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Your link isn't working, I think this is the one you want......

http://www.poisonedpen.com/
nice catch. you should let F1Wild know about that as well. i'll fix the link here.

edit : oops, i thought i was on my thread. never mind. (i fixed the link on the front page post)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #5
F1Wild
Addict
F1Wild doesn't litterF1Wild doesn't litter

Device: Paolo-my Kindle2, Blackberry Curve
Thanks for catching that...I guess I'm used to Microsoft babysitting everything and auto-formatting the link for me.
F1Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert