Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-09-2009, 05:33 AM   #1
Abramis
Abramis began at the beginning.

Device: none
Smile New to the forums (Abramis)

Hi from Finland!

Hello to everyone.. just registered and looking a bit what I can find.. Live in midst of frosty Finland Just saw Kindle 2, will be in order when it's possible, meanwhile I look around to find out more about demands and possibilities..
Abramis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:52 AM   #2
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Welcome to MR, Abramis.

You might want to visit our free books section.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-09-2009, 12:09 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Abramis and welcome to the Forum
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 12:16 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abramis View Post
Hi from Finland!

Hello to everyone.. just registered and looking a bit what I can find.. Live in midst of frosty Finland Just saw Kindle 2, will be in order when it's possible, meanwhile I look around to find out more about demands and possibilities..
Hello, Abramis, and welcome to MobileRead.

Let us know what you like to read, and by all means look at the free books offered here.
I wouldn't be waiting around for the Kindle, 1 or 2, to be offered out of the states. You might want to look at all the others options available to you, equally as good.
I'm sure you will be getting some great advice.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 06:52 AM   #5
Abramis
Abramis began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thank you all, I'm sure I can find a lot of interesting around here.. I believe i'll wait for Kindle 2.. maybe I'm just picky If it does'nt come to stores here, I can always order it or ask my friend to buy that for me.
Mostly I read about fantasy, scifi, mystery, adventures.. No big surprises there..
Abramis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert