Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 02:18 PM   #1
chango714
Chango714
chango714 began at the beginning.

Device: pandigital novel
A manual for the Android upgrade.

The Pandigital website still lists the 2 manuals (Quick Start Guide and User Guide) for the non-android versions of the OS on the BPDN. There was a line in gray on the page that announced you could download the manual from this link, but it wasn't a link, it never worked.
I wrote Pandigital tech to ask them where the manual was available for downloading, mentioning the non-working link on the 'Downloads -- Pandigital Novel eReaders (U.S.)' page.
14 days have now passed by, no word from support, but they did remove the non-working link. Now that's customer service!
So, does anyone have a copy of the manual that explains all the enhancements one has received with the Android upgrade to the BPDN? Feel free to humiliate me if it is something simple i have missed. I would just like to have this manual.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
This has nothing to do with calibre. You should post it in a device forum
Advert
Closed Thread