netbenben
netbenben began at the beginning.

Device: Casio Electronic Dictionary
back up
netbenben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #32
petrucci
Groupie
petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I have been waiting for an e-ink device that is larger than the DX. Maybe its demise will open room in the market for one.

Otherwise I will look for a large tablet. I could not find one without a keyboard that has a 14 inch screen. Hopefully this will change, but it seems that the industry just does not want to produce large devices.
petrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-18-2012, 11:53 AM   #33
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Look at the upcoming Windows 8 devices.

My personal favourite would be the Sony Vaio Tap 20 (guess what the "20" stands for ;-)

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:22 PM   #34
petrucci
Groupie
petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petrucci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Wow, thanks for the information. That is just the kind of thing that I wanted.

Karma for you.
petrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:29 PM   #35
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrucci View Post
I have been waiting for an e-ink device that is larger than the DX. Maybe its demise will open room in the market for one.

Otherwise I will look for a large tablet. I could not find one without a keyboard that has a 14 inch screen. Hopefully this will change, but it seems that the industry just does not want to produce large devices.
You and me both! I would love a 14 inch ereader.
LCD tablets? meh.. It's just not eink!
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2012, 10:23 AM   #36
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
... how hard can it be to put two 7" e-ink screens together into one frame? (Nintendo DS-style)

Best regards,
Andy
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote