Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: you like your day off?
Yeah, they should give me more of these! 9 28.13%
So so, a day off doesn't mean a day relaxing! 2 6.25%
No, I hate day's off! I wished I could resume working soon! 1 3.13%
The blue fish option! 20 62.50%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2009, 02:13 AM   #31
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Hmm, the next free day for me will be April 30th. It's called Queen's Day here and it's the birthday of the mother of our current Queen. As our current Queen has her birthday on January 31st, they decided to leave it on April 30th, because, generally, the weather is much nicer in April

Oh wait, Easter is before that, naturally and we have the second easter day off (the monday after Easter Day) and that would be April 13th.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:29 AM   #32
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Oh wait, Easter is before that, naturally and we have the second easter day off (the monday after Easter Day) and that would be April 13th.
I'll have both Thursday and Friday before easter and Second Easter Day off - all official holidays here. Then I'm taking the three days before off as vacation days, so I'll get a whole week
Then there's 'Great Prayer's day' on 8th May, and day of ascension of Christ on 21st May and Constitution Day on 5th June - all official holidays.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-17-2009, 03:18 AM   #33
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
I'll have both Thursday and Friday before easter and Second Easter Day off - all official holidays here. Then I'm taking the three days before off as vacation days, so I'll get a whole week
Then there's 'Great Prayer's day' on 8th May, and day of ascension of Christ on 21st May and Constitution Day on 5th June - all official holidays.
Lucky you!

After the 30th, we only get Ascension day and Whit Monday (10 days after Ascension day). And then I'll have to wait till Christmas day before we get another national holiday...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:50 AM   #34
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Lucky you!

After the 30th, we only get Ascension day and Whit Monday (10 days after Ascension day). And then I'll have to wait till Christmas day before we get another national holiday...
I forgot Whit Monday! But then we'll have to wait until Christmas, too. Spring is a good time for holidays off in Denmark.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:23 PM   #35
CCDMan
CCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toys

Device: *****
Retired - no option for me.
CCDMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #36
Ea
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDMan View Post
Oh. I am sorry

Old 02-18-2009, 09:14 AM   #37
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDMan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
Oh. I am sorry

Don't be, we've worked hard to get this far .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #38
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Why do people prefer blue fish answer?
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:39 PM   #39
Ea
Wizard

I guess since it's apparently a US holiday, and that the was the only non-US option.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:40 PM   #40
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Why do people prefer blue fish answer?
Because it is the correct answer.

Last edited by DixieGal; 02-19-2009 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Google blue fish and Dr. Seuss
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:50 PM   #41
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
ding ding ding ! give the lady a fish.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:19 AM   #42
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post

As opposed to the other correct answer ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote