Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-21-2013, 06:46 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
"Gently Does It" by Alan Hunter 99p at Amazon UK

During my routine check to see if any new ebooks by my favourite authors are available, I noticed this morning that the first book in Alan Hunter's "Inspector George Gently" series, "Gently Does It", is currently priced at 99p on Amazon UK:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gently-Inspe.../dp/B004G5YPQK

I've no idea how long this pricing will continue, but it may be of interest to some. Classic British detective fiction of the "old school". At this price it's a good opportunity to see if it's a series you're likely to enjoy. Hunter wrote almost 50 books featuring Inspector Gently; the first 17 have so far been released (in the UK, at least) as ebooks.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:22 AM   #2
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
That's a bargain! I love the George Gently series and picked up all 17 ebooks that are currently available at Kobo recently when those great discount coupons (up to 75% off) were running around. All priced at $7.89 except the Omnibus at $9.79.
ngrant is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert