Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 04-24-2007, 02:20 PM   #1
burke
burke began at the beginning.

Wanted: IRex Illiad-Owner from Austria ...

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen !

As i am currently disputing with myself wether to buy an Illiad or not ... i have a question:

Is there anybody in Austria - possibly near Innsbruck, Linz or Vienna - who owns such an device and would be willing to allow me some looks on it ?

Regards,
Burke
burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:28 AM   #2
chrisv5
chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iLiad
Innsbruck fits your bill? Send me an email at chrisv5@gmx.at
chrisv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2007, 11:29 AM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
You may want to take your e-mail address down, chrisv5, spam you know.

Y'all might like the results better if you use a forum private message to exchange e-mails.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:22 PM   #4
chrisv5
chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.chrisv5 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
You may want to take your e-mail address down, chrisv5, spam you know.

Y'all might like the results better if you use a forum private message to exchange e-mails.
It cannot get any worse with that email address. This is my public one, for anyone to know. 95+% in the inbox is Spam, but who cares? I am not giving in to the bad guys in this world... yet!
chrisv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:49 PM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Oh, well in that case, carry on!
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert