Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 09-22-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Device: ADE, iPad
.mobi logo

Hey guys,

Why can I not find a logo to represent mobi????

Do a google image search for "epub" and a trillion hits come up:
http://www.idpf.org/EPUBlogo/epub_logo_color.jpg

Where's it's competitions logo...where the mobi logo that I can put on my website along with the epub one.

Grrrrrr
Adjust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:56 PM   #2
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
The ePub logo is hideous.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-22-2010, 10:43 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjust View Post
Hey guys,

Why can I not find a logo to represent mobi????

Grrrrrr

Okay.......this may not be what you want, but I searched

.mobi

and got this.....dozens of different mobi's.....

http://www.google.com/images?client=...w=1024&bih=569
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:34 PM   #4
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Okay.......this may not be what you want, but I searched

.mobi

and got this.....dozens of different mobi's.....
A similar Google image search for mobipocket logo returned several examples at the top of the list.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:43 PM   #5
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Yes I got these as well, although no idea what the official Logo is, as there are too many different one representing the same thing
Advert
Old 09-22-2010, 11:51 PM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Did you try looking here? In the upper left corner, perhaps?
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:00 AM   #7
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjust View Post
Yes I got these as well, although no idea what the official Logo is, as there are too many different one representing the same thing
I'm not sure there is one. I suggest using the MobiPocket Reader icon (with a globe), since Windows MobiPocket Reader acted as the "hub" for handheld devices and Windows often associates this icon to .mobi and .prc files.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:21 AM   #8
Adjust
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Did you try looking here? In the upper left corner, perhaps?
Deh...I'm so thick sometimes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallcraft View Post
I'm not sure there is one. I suggest using the MobiPocket Reader icon (with a globe), since Windows MobiPocket Reader acted as the "hub" for handheld devices and Windows often associates this icon to .mobi and .prc files.
I think the one without the globe will have to do as they all look like rubbish

Can't find a large version of it though...

http://www.mobipocket.com/en/Downloa...berry-icon.gif