Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 07-28-2009, 03:29 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Bev Vincent writes like a girl

This deserves a giggle or two.
http://www.storytellersunplugged.com...te-like-a-girl
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
ouch.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2009, 03:51 PM   #3
roger the rabbit
Addict
roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'roger the rabbit knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony PRS-T3, 650 Black, 505, Kobo Glo HD Aura ONE
Heh Heh

As a reader I really could not give a toss if an author whose books I enjoy are female or male, though it would surprise me if Lee Child was female! though if so she has a bigger D**k than me

Joking aside with my advancing years I read to be entertained - & if that is what a book does I have my money's worth.

From a writers perspective I can only assume that the 'Editor' referred to in this article has a personality deficit problem.

IMHO only
roger the rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:34 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I've never been able to tell from the book if it was written by a female or male author...

I congratulate him for not crossing that line!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:45 PM   #5
cbell
Frenetic
cbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipsecbell can illuminate an eclipse

Device: iLiad V2
Heh, makes me want to read Bev's books, just to see if I agree with the 2nd editor!
cbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert