Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-10-2009, 07:42 AM   #121
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by davers View Post
I can't believe I was Rick Rolled!!!
Sorry, davers. Wow, that's three times. Maybe I better check that post. The third link was supposed to be to a YouTube video of Beyonce and Brad Pitt in a semi-nude scene in the elevator to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Exhilarating! Anyway, I've just fixed the link so you can try it again now. Okay?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:04 AM   #122
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
this makes me sad, just the thought of it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Garfield_389_g.gif
Views:	247
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	29077  
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2009, 11:20 AM   #123
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
this makes me sad, just the thought of it
Nooo! They can't make donuts illegal!

Where is your psockpuppet by the way UncleDuke? Is it out buying donuts? Will it arrive here in the lounge soon (with donuts I hope)?
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #124
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I had a bag of donut holes for b'fast! JOY!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #125
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Nooo! They can't make donuts illegal!

Where is your psockpuppet by the way UncleDuke? Is it out buying donuts? Will it arrive here in the lounge soon (with donuts I hope)?
The PC police are trying to make "junk food" illegal. The New York legislature was contemplating adding additional taxes to soda drinks to help raise revenue. I don't know how far they got, but it's not the first I've heard of something like that. They are trying to force healthy eating down our throats (pun intended)!

Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #126
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
first they come for the doughnuts, then they come for the bacon

someday they may even go after smoking
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 03:44 PM   #127
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
i hereby declare that the 2nd of every month is doughnut day at mobileread
So, just to be sure I don't mess up and eat a doughnut on the wrong day (heaven forbid!), can we confirm that next Tuesday will be the next MR Donut Day, please? Maybe I'll buy a dozen or three for my work group (all two of us).
Old 06-01-2009, 08:02 AM   #128
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

MR Doughnut Day. Tomorrow. Be there. And be sure to have a round thing with a hole in the middle.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:10 AM   #129
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
will a beignet do instead ? they don't have a hole in the middle but they are round...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:16 AM   #130
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Sure, why not? Beignet, doughnut, whatever. As long as it's pastry (broadly defined) and yummy. And you have to tell us about it, too.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:29 AM   #131
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Ooooh! And I'll be making some today at work, so I'll bring back a batch just for us!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:24 AM   #132
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

yay !! verencat is making doughnuts !!!!!
Old 06-01-2009, 09:37 AM   #133
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
yay !! verencat is making doughnuts !!!!!
I love verencat...honest, not just for the doughnuts.

Cheers,
Marc (I bet she does a wicked beignet too)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:44 AM   #134
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I love verencat...honest, not just for the doughnuts.

Cheers,
Marc (I bet she does a wicked beignet too)
with luck we'll find out for ourselves soon.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:48 AM   #135
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Yummy, thanks verecat! What kind will you be bringing?

please, please, please let there be some chocolate ones.
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glace au four