Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 06-25-2012, 11:05 PM   #16
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I see two issues. The first is the vitriol. The second is the faith in the big publishers.

Steven, I'm not going to tell you how to live your life, but when I see a board whose members are not ladies and gentlemen, I'm not interested. I don't go back. I don't care what people who are not ladies and gentlemen think.

In regard to the second, I have known people like that all of my life. I am referring to people who don't know what they are talking about, so they assume that the more expensive the better. They judge everything by its price tag. When I was in college, a great number of my classmates from New York City were like that.

They too are people whose opinions I don't care about.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote