Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-02-2012, 07:44 AM   #1
landdog49
landdog49 began at the beginning.

Device: Android Phone
1st Time

I am happy to find this forum. We have a Kindle Fire and 2 Android phone.

Is there a way to read aloud (TTS) ebooks with ".bibtex and .enw) file formats?

We listen to audio books while we workout, drive and work outside. Plus I have reading disabilities.
landdog49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:50 AM   #2
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Fire doesn't do TTS natively in its reading app but you can install (sideload) other reading apps that will do TTS like Mantano . Its too computer voice for me but some need it.
you may need to use Calibre software on your PC to convert the books to the correct format if its one the reader doesn't recognize
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-10-2012, 08:16 AM   #3
landdog49
landdog49 began at the beginning.

Device: Android Phone
Thank You
landdog49 is offline   Reply With Quote