Notices

Old 06-24-2011, 04:55 PM   #1
luckycharms
Connoisseur
luckycharms began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, PRS-650, iPad 1, iPhone 4S
Sync'ing books after metadata update?

Hi Folks,

I've searched around a bit, but never really found the answer. I have a PRS-650 managed by Calibre 0.8.7. I have a number of books on my device for which I just updated the metadata. Is there any way to "sync" changed files in the library? Or do i have to remove and re-add all the changed books manually?

thanks!
luckycharms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:20 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
The easiest thing to do is use the Reading List plugin. Then any time you add/change a book you want on your Sony add it to the list to be synced at the next convenient point.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert