Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-11-2012, 04:26 AM   #16
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
\o/ Stigging FTW

*does cheerleading*

Glad you got it sorted
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:37 AM   #17
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceNothing View Post
Update: I finished up. I now have a fully functioning Kindle. Thank you all so much for your help! This is a very kind community.
I added your success report to the list in the first post of the simple debricking sticky thread. Congratulations!
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #18
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
What about the dx?
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:07 PM   #19
PrinceNothing
PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.PrinceNothing knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle Somethingorother
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
What about the dx?
DX is next on my list. I haven't looked into it much but it sounds more difficult than this first one I did (from what I've heard mentioned in this thread). I unpacked it from the box a couple days ago and its currently waiting for me while it charges. I may bump this thread up or make a new one if I run into problems getting the DX running.
PrinceNothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:41 PM   #20
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceNothing View Post
DX is next on my list. I haven't looked into it much but it sounds more difficult than this first one I did (from what I've heard mentioned in this thread). I unpacked it from the box a couple days ago and its currently waiting for me while it charges. I may bump this thread up or make a new one if I run into problems getting the DX running.
There are threads here about un-demo'ing the DX model.
Also a thread (or more) about installing v-3.x firmware on them.

Any of which may help.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #21
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
There are threads here about un-demo'ing the DX model.
Also a thread (or more) about installing v-3.x firmware on them.

Any of which may help.
You can find DX debricking info in posts including and preceding the DX success reports linked in the simple debricking sticky thread. After debricking a demo unit, it behaves as a non-demo unit.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demo, kindle, reset